Are you in need of some instant cash?…Fast? A PAL loan may be an option for you. Read about the benefits below:
- Payday loans are a fast source of cash in a financial emergency. If your car has broken down or you have to have a tooth filled – or you just need a little extra help meeting the rent payment this month – a payday loan can provide the money you need, often within a matter of hours.
- Payday loans do not require a credit report. If your credit has been damaged or you haven’t established a credit rating yet, your eligibility for a payday loan will not be affected.
- Payday loans may save you money. Covering your bills with a short term loan may allow you to avoid charges for things like bounced checks, bank overdrafts and credit card fees.
- Payday loans can protect your credit rating. When you take a payday loan to tide you over for a few days and help you meet your financial obligations, you can avoid a mark against your credit rating.
- Payday loans allow you to be independent. If you are young and just learning how to balance your budget, you may not always manage to have enough cash on hand to meet your expenses from one paycheck to the next. Using a payday loan means that you do not have to beg your family for money.
To find out more information, contact a member service representative today.