It is very easy to set up a savings account with us! All we need is the following and we can set up your account for you to start using right away:
• $5.00 Deposit
• Social Security Card
• Valid Drivers License with current address
• Proof that you reside or are employed within Taylor, Clark, Chippewa, Rusk or Price County
• Share accounts, or savings accounts, at Peoples Choice hold endless possibilities.
• A $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the primary share account at all times while the membership is active.
• Dividends are credited quarterly on accounts with balances in excess of $100.00
Additional share accounts can be opened with no minimum balance required. Use these accounts for saving extra money for a vacation, large purchase, taxes, or even the holidays!
This account allows you to put money away for Christmas in a designated account. Funds will be paid out the first week in October. Use this account to help make Christmas shopping less stressful.
Help alleviate the burden of your final expenses by depositing funds in a funeral trust account. Have your funeral home director complete the paperwork with you, and then let Peoples Choice open the account.
Designed to assist members whose health insurance plans include high deductibles, Health Savings Accounts, or HSA’s, allow members to use pre-tax contributions to pay for incurred medical expenses.
This account is for youth 12 and under and gives our young savers the opportunity to save and earn rewards by doing it.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, social security number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.