Money Market accounts provide a higher yield on your investment while maintaining the ability to access the money anytime. A minimum balance of $500.00 is required to be maintained in the account at all times. If the balance falls below $500.00, a $10.00 per month service fee will be charged. Dividends are earned on balances over $500.00 and are compounded monthly.
- Required minimum opening balance of $500.00
- Six withdrawal or transfer limit on account that includes preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor
- An excess withdrawal fee of $25.00 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of six during a month
- 50 free-of-charge checks for members if $5000.00 is deposited into account at opening or maintained within account for 60 days
- Pays competitive dividends that will help your money grow
- Monthly statements are provided to members giving peace of mind of account balance and transaction history
- Can be accessed via CUTalk Telephone services, It’sMe247 Mobile & Online Banking, through a phone call or stopping by a credit union branch, or ACH deposits and withdrawals