All members of Peoples Choice Credit Union must maintain this basic savings account. This account represents membership in the credit union by giving members ownership and voting privileges in the credit union. A $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the primary share account at all times while the membership is active. Dividends are compounded quarterly and earned on balances in excess of $100.00.
We have multiple types of membership types for business accounts. Sole Proprietorship is the most common. We also offer Organization, Irrevocable Trust, Doing Business As, Partnership, LLP (Limited Liability Partnerships), and LLC (Limited Liability Company) memberships. These memberships may require additional items at account opening; contact a member service representative for any requirements.
- Gives you access to all other Peoples Choice Credit Union products and services
- Pays competitive dividends that will help your money grow
- Quarterly statements are provided to members giving peace of mind of account balance and transaction history
- Can be accessed via CUTalk Telephone services, It’sMe247 Mobile & Online Banking, through a phone call or stopping by a credit union branch, ATM (if member has Debit Mastercard from eligible share draft/checking product), or ACH deposits and withdrawals
- Can be set up as an overdraft protection behind a share draft/checking product
- Six withdrawal or transfer limit on account that includes preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties
- Unlimited withdrawals or transfers on transactions initiated in person, via messenger or mail; over-the-counter withdrawals and transfers, ATM withdrawals and transfers or installment loan repayments