All members of Peoples Choice Credit Union must maintain this basic savings account. This account represents membership in the credit union by giving members ownership and voting privileges in the credit union. A $5.00 minimum deposit must remain in the primary share account at all times while the membership is active. Dividends are compounded quarterly and earned on balances in excess of $100.00.
We have multiple types of membership types. Individual is the most common and the account opening requirements are listed below. We also offer Representative Payee, Guardianship, Custodial (UTMA – Uniform Transfers to Minor Act), Doing Business As, Sole Proprietorship, Super Saver (age 12 and under), Soaring Saver (age 13-17), and Living Trust memberships. These memberships may require additional items at account opening; contact a member service representative for any additional requirements.
- Gives you access to all other Peoples Choice Credit Union products and services
- Pays competitive dividends that will help your money grow
- Insured by NCUA for up to $250,000 per share owner, so funds are secure and protected
- Quarterly statements are provided to members giving peace of mind of account balance and transaction history
- Eligible for Direct Deposit for member’s convenience
- Can be accessed via CUTalk Telephone services, It’sMe247 Mobile & Online Banking, through a phone call or stopping by a credit union branch, ATM (if member has Debit Mastercard from eligible share draft/checking product), or ACH deposits and withdrawals
- Can be set up as an overdraft protection behind a share draft/checking product
- Six withdrawal or transfer limit on account that includes preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties
- Unlimited withdrawals or transfers on transactions initiated in person, via messenger or mail; over-the-counter withdrawals and transfers, ATM withdrawals and transfers or installment loan repayments