Soaring Savers Share Account
This share/savings account is for youth age 13 to 17 and is designed to teach teens how to make good financial decisions as well as earning rewards for good grades (see below for more details). Upon turning 13 all Super Saver Share Accounts will automatically be enrolled in the Soaring Saver Share Accounts. Dividends are compounded quarterly and earned on balances in excess of $25.00.
- Soaring Savers are able to open up a Share Certificate account with a term of 6 or 12 months with a minimum deposit of $500.00
- Pays competitive dividends that will help your money grow
- Insured by NCUA for up to $250,000 per share owner, so funds are secure and protected
- Six withdrawal or transfer limit on account that includes preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties
- Unlimited withdrawals or transfers on transactions initiated in person, via messenger or mail; over-the-counter withdrawals and transfers, ATM withdrawals and transfers or installment loan repayments